Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Thank you Jesus for your Sacrifice! Easter is such a great reminder of the love of our Lord and Savior and all He has given us!

God keeps showing me that His hand is on this trip as donations keep coming in! Thank you Jesus, and thank all of you who have made that sacrifice!

My plane ticket to Cambodia has been purchased by the group I'm going with, the only drawback is that it is $200 more than we originally thought because of gas prices. HOWEVER, I still know God is providing! :)

For those of you who can, I ask that you pray to see if God is leading you to help financially with this trip. And those that can't help financially, I continue to ask for your prayers knowing that our God is faithful to hear the prayers of His children and provide for us!

To those who have already made that financial sacrifice
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
I appreciate it more than words can say!
I should have an update next week as to how much more I need for my trip!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment